I’m here to help you.
A Michigan native with degrees in Child Development and Early Childhood Education, Audra became a certified Child Life Specialist while training at Detroit Children's Hospital. After relocating to Seattle, WA she worked at Swedish Hospital as a Certified Child Life Specialist. She also served as a Birth Instructor / Parenting Educator at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, WA. She now resides in Boulder, CO with her husband and three wonderful children. Audra continues to work as a private parenting consultant and Child Development Expert & Parent Educator at Boulder Community Hospital.
- American Red Cross - Child Life Disaster Relief Training
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support
- Baster Univeristy - Perinatal Support Group Facilatator Training
- Children's Hospital of Michigan - Certified Child Life Specialist
- Mother's Milk Matters - Lactation Education Certified
- Nurtering Pathways
- Move to Learn, Play to Grow
- Senses and Sensations: Where do we go from here with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Rochester College - B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Child Development
- Passion for Birth - Lamaze Training
- Swedish Medical Center - Resolve Through Sharing Bereavement Training